DIY Design Plan
Our Luxury DIY Design Package will provide you with every detail you need to achieve the same level of magazine-worthy design that you see in our Portfolio. In fact, unlike our Basic DIY Design Package, you will enter into the very same unique and exclusive Amanda George Interior Design process that our Full-Service clients receive, however the difference is you will have the intention of executing the furniture purchasing, installation, project management and styling on your own.
This package includes:
Accurate Measurements of the Space
A "Trade Day" (if necessary)
Detailed Floor Plan to Scale
Custom Color Story for the Space
Complete Lighting Plan
Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan
Up to Two Detailed Renderings of the Space Complete with Furnishings, Lighting, Window Treatments, etc.
Detailed Design Plan Specifications
Furniture Sourcing Plan with trusted Vendors
Comprehensive Budget to Complete the Space
Local Resource List
Design Plan Presentation with Interior Designer, Amanda George
*Ask us about our "DIY With the Option to Buy" service.
*Prices are per space. Bundle three or more spaces for a custom "package" price.
** Smaller spaces such as powder rooms, foyers, laundry rooms, etc will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Our Luxury DIY Design Process:
1) After having a "Discovery Call" and "Initial Consultation" with us, you can purchase and begin the Luxury DIY Process. First, we will set up an appointment for Amanda to take photos and formal measurements of the space in your home. During this appointment, we will also have a design meeting to confirm the budget, design style and functionality of the space. Due to the nature of this design package, it is highly recommended that all adult parties involved in the project are present during this meeting.
2) After measurements are taken and we've met with you, Amanda will spend 4-6 weeks customizing the perfect Design Plan for you and your family. Our team will diligently work on your behalf reviewing your specifications, style ideas, design goals and discuss any foreseeable obstacles we will face so that we can fully encompass the scope of the job in as much detail as possible.
3) During this 4-6 week design period, we may need to access to your home for what we call a "Trade Day", where we bring in our talented team of trades(wo)men to determine complexity and costs of design ideas we are considering for your space. We will do our best to do this all in one follow-up visit so that we do not disrupt your work schedule or everyday life.
4) When our Design Plan is complete, Amanda will meet with you and walk you through the Design Plan Presentation. We'll include as much detail as possible so that we can pass the design baton to you to execute the furniture purchasing, installation, project management and styling of the space.
5) After we've presented your design, you'll have the ability to follow-up with us over one email to answer any questions you have about your Design Plan. We will also make
one revision to our floor plan and rendering(s) if you wish to see something laid out differently.